**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinions on ibom?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
Just pulled him as a 6* from 5.3.1 challenge. Is he worth the r3? Reasons would be appreciated, especially if you have experience with him. I don’t really get the hype.

Opinions on ibom? 116 votes

Absolutely r3. He’s great.
93%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaBendyrazielHaji_SaaballinashesTristanfmussapTerraSungjWmbly62ThatGuyYouSaw235Mlewis37MenkentRbk19RasiloverThefire13Wicket32910or_StrongColonaut123 108 votes
He’s pretty so
6%
F4k3_GaM3rSiddhantKwatraSkillful_starAomine_Daiki10SidbelieberRonSwansonodishika123Marostrange2005 8 votes

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Oh cool. Finger slipped and now there’s a half finished poll on the forums I can’t delete. Cool stuff 😎.

Okay well regardless, the description is there.

Should I r 3, r2 or leave at r 1?
  • PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230

If it were me? Absolutely.

That said, just having him as a 6* means he's strong enough for you to test in 'normal' content. Try him out for a week or two. If you don't like him, you don't like him.

My reasons for liking him are: prime poison dealer/taker/acid wash, is stupidly tanky, another regen counter, good damage that isn't reliant on crits, and incredibly suicide friendly.

That said, certainly better against defenders that can be poisoned, lol.

Also not bad against poison immune champs...just have to use sp3 for acid burn
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He's amazing. Top 5 science IMO.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Its literally unanimous, R3 HIM!!!
    edited May 2021
    Appreciate it guys. The reason I’m holding back, is because one as already mentioned, I’m concerned about his overall usefulness to me as someone who is looking toward future content.

And two because I still don’t have torch and mr negative is looking really solid. Tbh I might have to be more realistic and accept I won’t be getting either for a while, and I guess since t5cc will only get more common I may aswell.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Either way, I wouldn't regret it.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Appreciate it guys. The reason I’m holding back, is because one as already mentioned, I’m concerned about his overall usefulness to me as someone who is looking toward future content.

And two because I still don’t have torch and mr negative is looking really solid. Tbh I might have to be more realistic and accept I won’t be getting either for a while, and I guess since t5cc will only get more common I may aswell.

I understand the dilemma, I myself am holding onto to science T5cc for a better science champ. But, I would r3 abom immediately and I have him as a 5/65 already. He is a solid champ with poison on demand. Very tanky and is useful even against poison immune champs. I use him every time in the acid wash node in map 7 and he just ploughs through every defender.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Is the second option,
    He's pretty, so take him to r3?
    Cause he's damn pretty
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Dude trust me....ibomb is so fun to play and so useful in end game content....you wont regret it a bit...!!! My 5* rank 5 was so useful for exploration of 7.1 and for some bosses...!!! Trust me rank 3 him...also he has highest science prestige...dont know about mr negative though...!!!
    Pulyaman said:

I understand the dilemma, I myself am holding onto to science T5cc for a better science champ. But, I would r3 abom immediately and I have him as a 5/65 already. He is a solid champ with poison on demand. Very tanky and is useful even against poison immune champs. I use him every time in the acid wash node in map 7 and he just ploughs through every defender.
    Okay thanks. Seems like I’ll be ranking him up then.
    Okay, the responses have been overwhelmingly in favour of ibom. Looks like I’ll have to rank him. Thanks.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Worth it 100 percent. I don't have him as a 6 star which breaks my heart, but I love my 5/65 one and use him for as much as I possibly can.