**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quakers share your longest quake fights

First of all I really like to play with quake ,I have quaked mr sinister boss without fury! .I feel relaxed while playing quake .Does anyone else feel this way?

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I've Quaked Abyss Thing and I've Quaked RoL WS with a 4*. Not sure which one was longer tbh. 4* vs WS took a freakin long time.
  • Options
    Also I know what you mean by feeling relaxed when playing Quake. 2 things of learned from my smart watch, my heart rate slows when driving and when playing Quake. 🤔
  • Options
    AeønAeøn Posts: 11
    Abyss Thing jeez ,that must be a longgg fight .Glad there are players that are relatable to me ,few people just hate quakers
  • Options
    Aeøn said:

Abyss Thing jeez ,that must be a longgg fight .Glad there are players that are relatable to me ,few people just hate quakers

It was very long but I'm pretty sure 6.2 Sinister without a fury is actually longer iirc. So props to you.
  • Options
    Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    Acid Wash Mysterio in act 6 pre nerf.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Can't tell exactly. But the one I had recently was 400 K hp Emma frost and since she takes half damage due to resistance, it was a stun immune 800K + hp fight.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aeøn said:

I hate quake not the quakers. But I use quake when I need to. Electro luke or rhino bosses in 7.1 would be my longest quakers fights
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    All no suicides. Abyss DH 30 minutes, Abyss Thing 30 minutes. 6.2 Sinister no fury 32 minutes. Acid Wash Mysterio 34 minutes.
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    I think the longest for me was using quake in the 6.3.1 path with can't stop won't stop.