**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicides and 6.2.6 The Champion Boss

AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Dear community, I wonder if I can fight The Champion boss with suicides for quest exploration. I explored 6.4.6 GM quest with suicides on, while most of the comments I found where You can't fight GM with suicides. So I tested it out and was a good experience.

GM fight doesn't need specials spamming, but I've seen a lot of videos of The Champion boss and it's just a special fiesta. My main attacker for this fight is Sym Supreme (5r5 sig 70), I also have BWCV 6r3 unduped, Hood 6r1 sig 20 and doom 5r5 sig 200, but with so many restrictions due to gates, I can't go with a full mystic team for all the tries. The mastery setup I have in mind is:

So, with 4 points in MD, can Sym Supreme spam sp3 the whole fight avoiding recoil damage? or do I need to cycle sp2 to sp3 all the time?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    I run double edge only all the time with MD 4. I just explored that quest a couple months ago and didn't touch my mastery setup. Sym get so much power from the multiple buffs on the champion that it is usually just sp3 spam. I didn't solo every time because occasionally I would get clipped by one of his unblockable attacks. but it is totally doable with suicides.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure, but Sym needs continuous supply of buffs to use the MD, and you'll be staggering everything from the beginning so he might not trigger more than a fury and regen at a time. I'm not sure of this interaction, lets see what others have to say
  • Options
    ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
    I did with full suicide mastery no problem. I always use suicide all the times.
  • Options
    @horrendous_too @Špooder thank you, guys. I appreciate your help! I'm gonna test the 6* gate now and I'm gonna post the feedback. Cheers 🍻
  • Options
    It worked! Suicides and The Champion are possible