**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to put Mystic Rankup Gem in?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have a 4-5 5 star Mystic rankup gem. Who should I put it in?
My current best options are probably Black Widow CV and Symbiote Supreme. I do not have Doom but would definitely put the rankup gem in him if I could. My current goal is beating 6.4.6 (Grandmaster)

Who to put Mystic Rankup Gem in? 51 votes

Black Widow CV
80%
Haji_SaabHendrossTheHoodedDormammuSanta_Psyche_Sham_TivjyotKill_GreyAce32EtjamaDeaconKRANꓘOlex13Ewell65SSS69Skillful_starGarrettNTripleUILLUSION8BerjibsTed_n00bgentIronGladiator22 41 votes
Symbiote Supreme
3%
Doctor_Strange19Negative_100 2 votes
Save for Doom
15%
F4k3_GaM3rswanand188Wine_LoverNinjaversusbearDanish005Abhro12_3king_ov_scrubsRiptide 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Black Widow CV
    The main reason I am using this 4-5 gem now and not saving it is since I am going to take the cosmic path in 6.4.6 to the Grandmaster, and I feel like BWCV does well in that path, and I need someone for Annihilus and Vision Arkus (I currently have CapIW and Colossus but idk if they are enough and I want to save them for the boss)
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Black Widow CV
    I personally don’t suggest saving rank up gems. From experience I can tell you that rank up gems pile up from the variants and it gets kind of crazy especially when some go into the overflow. Use it now and I suggest using it on Claire.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Black Widow CV
    All good champs no regerts, yolo, all that and a bag of chips
  • Options
    Black Widow CV
    Will3808 said:

I personally don’t suggest saving rank up gems. From experience I can tell you that rank up gems pile up from the variants and it gets kind of crazy especially when some go into the overflow. Use it now and I suggest using it on Claire.

Yea, im probably gonna use it on claire, but do you know how useful she will be in 6.4.6 easy path?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    If you're going to complete abyss, r5 symb may help a lot. Bwcv it's better vs opponents with less hp. Both are great, symb is more niche. I have both r5 myself, no regrets about any of them. Both work fine with max md, but symb needs it more.

Also cosmic path is pretty easy, I did with r2 6* hood a very long time ago. With Claire you will die less most likely, with symb fights will be shorter
  • Options
    Black Widow CV
    Aleor said:

If you're going to complete abyss, r5 symb may help a lot. Bwcv it's better vs opponents with less hp. Both are great, symb is more niche. I have both r5 myself, no regrets about any of them. Both work fine with max md, but symb needs it more.

Also cosmic path is pretty easy, I did with r2 6* hood a very long time ago. With Claire you will die less most likely, with symb fights will be shorter

I run 4/5 MD, and ill probably go with claire since I can also use her against the Grandmaster
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Black Widow CV
    BWCV is simply versatile. Love sym supreme tho
  • Options
    Black Widow CV
    Yeah, I will put it in BWCV since I probably wont get a Doom for a long time lol
  • Options
    Mega_Robot_ManMega_Robot_Man Posts: 58
    Black Widow CV
    I am a doom boo all the way even maxed my four star but CV is better