**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwen grandmaster boss for 7.2

Are u ready to face Gwen grandmaster as boss of 7.2

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Can’t wait
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster costed me close to 2k of units even after watching videos...all bc rng had to screw me over countless times on my main 😡
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Grandmaster costed me close to 2k of units even after watching videos...all bc rng had to screw me over countless times on my main 😡

Skill. Maybe you didn't read everything properly.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    GM cost me 1600 units, just because I suck (mostly at his SP1 btw). Rn, I have 700 units and couple revives...

Tl;dr: I am not ready
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    When is going to be released?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    AlexBossu said:

Probably in about 9 hours
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

AlexBossu said:

Probably in about 9 hours
    + 7 days
    Oh is it next week? Thought it was this week lol. Ah well, gives me another week to get monthly stuff done and out the way.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kerneas said:

GM cost me 1600 units, just because I suck (mostly at his SP1 btw). Rn, I have 700 units and couple revives...

"MOSTLY AT HIS SP1"
    Mostly at his SP1 ( hinting us he can dex his SP2 )........... You got skills

Post edited by Kabam Loto on
  • VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    I used 750. Did i do good?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I tried GM with 200 units and 10 level 1 units.

Tl;dr: The run went horribly and I failed miserably.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    The joke's on me I guess :smiley:
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

How man? I think i used about 10/15 revives for the whole quest exploration :(
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Sounds like a skill problem to me, you used more revives on GM than I did on abyss collector.
    I used 900 units on gm and 800 on abyss collector so it can happen if you take too many tries in understanding the fight.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

It’s one of those fights that takes time to learn properly. First run cost me about 800 units the final run cost me 1 revive, keep practicing on him and it will become much easier (and cheaper)
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Do we know if the fight is at all like the act 6 GM fight?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I have close to 2k units and many revives for all of 7.2
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Do we know if the fight is at all like the act 6 GM fight?

I doubt it'll be a carbon copy of the original fight just reskinned, otherwise why would they need a beta for it? And I also doubt it'll be completely new, otherwise why would they call her the GwenMaster?

I suspect it'll be similar but new challenges and prompts
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Sounds like a skill problem to me, you used more revives on GM than I did on abyss collector.
    Not having a good counter is also rng issue. Maybe he was doing it when it came out with thor jf or juggs.