**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An appropriate month to flex this title...

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion

Unfortunately this is the oldest title I have, even though I had been in the game for like 11 months at that point. I still never get the right Christmas title, they always give me one from the year after this...

Anyways, thought I would brag a little bit, but also see if anyone else has this title or an older one?

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Oldest one I’ve got. I never really used to 100% eq though so I don’t have any special old ones
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    "I know kung fu" would be another good one. I only use the "Button Pusher" title though.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Not my Oldest Title but it fits the name very well, actually never switched off it since I've gotten it...

As for my Favorite Title, that be from my Favorite Side Event...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think Quack Fu is the oldest title besides summoner and progression titles up to one above Avenger On Call (Howling Commando?)

It was the first EQ title alongside Iron Duck for master mode
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

Oldest title I have that’s not a common one
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Ii never used to explore eqs... Thus my titles are limited. Top Banana is best though
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    my oldest title is what ever the earliest one is, because I've been playing since the game was 1 and they weren't introduced until at least a year later.
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131

In all realness this is the only one that should be used at anytime, Stan forever
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    ZanerJay said:

In all realness this is the only one that should be used at anytime, Stan forever

I wasn't playing around the time this title was released, so I missed my chance at getting it 😔
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I like this title!

The below are titles I would have liked to get, as I found that content pretty tough at the time and couldn't beat it.

First Aveneger - when nameless Thanos first came into the game.
    Unchallenged - when we had the first uncollected eq