**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any use for this little fellow

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Pulled a 6* Loki, my second mystic (have around 40 six stars, but two mystics only).

Is there any use for Loki unawakened? Someone who enjoys using him, anything is welcome!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    He’s got pretty awesome damage in high health pools, he can solo abyss fights for example. He’s got nice buff steal when the opponent has a lot of buffs but outside of those two scenarios he won’t provide much use.

His sig ability is nice when paired with Thor rags it fills two bars of power, and his damage comes in when you add Hela, he does 7% of opponents health as damage when the opponent is cursed.

Overall there are likely better options to invest in, but he has his niche uses. I really like him, I’ve taken him to r2 just because he’s fun.

Plus he’s a prime candidate for a buff!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

He’s got pretty awesome damage in high health pools, he can solo abyss fights for example. He’s got nice buff steal when the opponent has a lot of buffs but outside of those two scenarios he won’t provide much use.

His sig ability is nice when paired with Thor rags it fills two bars of power, and his damage comes in when you add Hela, he does 7% of opponents health as damage when the opponent is cursed.

Overall there are likely better options to invest in, but he has his niche uses. I really like him, I’ve taken him to r2 just because he’s fun.

Can't wait for a Loki overhaul (if it ever comes) that removes his buff steal
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Can't wait for a Loki overhaul (if it ever comes) that removes his buff steal
    Loki doesn’t need an overhaul. He could be amazing with a tuneup or a moderate. First of all his buff steal needs to be updated to steal every buff in the game.

Change his curse so it’s got double the duration- if we’re really making him better make it a passive too so it can’t be shrugged off

Sp1 has 100% chance to refresh.

Light ending combo has a 100% chance to apply a passive stun lasting 2 seconds - cooldown 12 seconds

Hela synergy is added to his kit.

For every buff stolen during the fight add 10% attack, max 20

Increase critical damage while the opponent is cursed, so his crits do around double damage they would have done before.

The issue is, all of Loki’s kit now is only good when the opponent either has high health or high potency buffs. Normal buffs don’t do a whole lot for him, except fuel mystic dispersion. Now they would give him extra attack for a general Loki fight.

Also the extra critical damage while cursed, and Hela synergy being in his kit will help in normal fights but he’ll still be a buff match up champ. The light ending combo stun will help him refresh curse. And if curse is a passive you don’t have to worry about shrug off.