**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AËgon combo gain

SidbelieberSidbelieber Posts: 32
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Please someone tell me how to gain his combo as fast as possible
Please tell me any new trick I know about sp1 spam

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    That's pretty much it. There's no secret. Oh, and don't get hit or you have to start over.

If you're not aware, you can pause and quit a fight and keep your combo before you eat a hit if you're in danger of losing your combo.

Also, you never lose the combo you've already banked, just what you've earned in that fight if you so mess up.

Safety nets are starlord or proxima synergy. Another option is NF/quake synergy. Either, or both, will take some of the stress out of certain fights.

Last, Aegon's sig determines the percentage of his combo meter carried over to the next fight. That's why max sig is ideal. If he's low sig, you'll lose a lot of your combo moving to the next fight.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Sp1 to gain the most combo. I’d use sp2 though when you can max out the bleed damage. Makes ÆGON a ton more powerful. If you do this you also lose out on potential combo. Find a good balance for quests. I’d say when you’re above 150 combo use sp2 more then sp1. Really depends on the quest tho.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Hit the opponent
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180

Please someone tell me how to gain his combo as fast as possible
    Please tell me any new trick I know about sp1 spam

Fight tough opponents. If your Aegon is 5/65, don't fight 4* champs.
    The only way to make the ramp up quicker is maxing his sig.
  • Options
    SidbelieberSidbelieber Posts: 32
    Ok guys the trick is don't use special attacks in initial fights which will make your initial fights longer and later fights faster
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Ok guys the trick is don't use special attacks in initial fights which will make your initial fights longer and later fights faster

what? Aegon's sp1 has 6 hits, which is equivalent to one combo but in less time cause u don't need a new opening and can chain it with the combo. God knows what logic you're following