**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stop Punishing non UC players

I suggest that Kabam stop punishing people for not having the uncollected title. Anyone can get the title with enough time and revives/units. It is not a measure of someone's skill, and to have progression based rewards based on your progress in 1 mode alone when there are so many modes you can play is unfair and stupid. The recent changes to arena took away the opportunity for players without the Uncollected title to compete for certain specific champions in arena, which was one of the only things I enjoyed doing in this disaster of a game.
Instead, it was replaced with an opportunity to compete for a 4 star nexus crystal. I am not interested in ANY rewards involving "gambling crystals" or their shards, because they have my RNG set to 99% trash mode. If you want to reward people for spending units to beat the Collector, fine, but don't punish the rest of us. Don't take away things we already had and enjoyed for no good reason. And before you trolls all start passing judgement on me, I have the UC title on my main account, but I still hate the changes made to arena. Also, you guys ruined Dare Devil. He is the trashiest. At least give him his armor break medium back.

Comments

• Options
    SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    edited May 2021
    I know Kabam will not change it back because they do not believe in fairness, but at least my opinion is out there (until they delete my post) and I know there are many who agree with me, but some who will disagree as well I am sure.
  • Options
    I am a fair person so I will give credit where it's due though. Kabam made great improvements to the glory store, and to the auto-fight feature. That's the best I can say about them though.
  • Options
    Hmmmm. Surprised no comments. Then again, most who bother to log in here have uncollected title already and don't care about unfair treatment of those who do not.
    Based on the amount of pulse surveys they have been putting out lately I have to assume the number of people playing the game has dropped WAAAAAAY down. The fact that the first question they ask you is "how likely are you to continue playing this game?" says alot about the state of the player community. I know MANY players who had 500k to 1 million profiles and just quit playing after all of that time and effort. Grinding all day for bad rewards becomes no fun FAST.
    Seems like Kabam just started actually trying to make SOME small improvements to the game to make people happy, but might be too little too late (but they are still messing other things up also, like the new changes to arena).
    You can't focus on making yourself money first and then satisfying your player community second because they will be gone by then.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Kabam took away the only chance I had at getting specific champions that I want on my sub accounts without the UC title. I despise their gambling based crystals. IDK why they felt the need to further alienate every player without the UC title. Not a smart business move IMO, if they care about keeping this game going.
    They just sent me an email saying log in now for you 5 free Grandmaster crystals (which can give you champions between 3 stars and 5 stars). Guess what I pulled? Five 3-stars that I don't care about and still need rank up and dupe and possibly synergy to be effective.
    Usually you have to have UC title to get Grandmaster crystals. So this is what you give people with UC title in the crystals they earned? A guaranteed 3 star with a slim nearly non-existent chance at a 5 star? And you wonder why people aren't logging in?