**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you still use them?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
Before the incursions hack update lightning fists and pyrokinetics were my favorite hacks. Any time I get them, the run becomes fun. After the update, I couldn't use them anymore. Sure they do more damage now and you can actually control them for nodes like "Cornered" or when you are fighting Bishop but the chances of them procing are so low that I'm usually surprised when I see them. I only pick them now if I don't see anything better.
I would like to say that I don't think the update was a bad thing. It was successful in introducing more hacks and tweaking the already existing ones to benefit more champs but it did my favorite hacks dirty.
Also, what is the deal with the power sting hacks that show up more than any other? Very few champions benefit from it.

Do you still use them? 42 votes

Yes
16%
TerraAlexAvalonsacoma_sack78Sparx265TheBair123Rawrdudesswinnner_1 7 votes
No
38%
ForwardVerzzThunderGodAleorSidDDragonIcy000MCOCHazzaPhillip14233Dawnbringer_1ShenkChaosMax1012Yodabolt21Real_Madrid_76_2RekMantofuシTheBoogyMan 16 votes
Occassionally
14%
AbishekrajDeaconMaxwell24HoitadoSonofdathomiralibhai19 6 votes
Only when I don't see something better.
30%
World EaterFurious_Fighter1AssumedNameRockyshockyCharlie21540pete8388raviXsharmaCrcrcrcDarkKnight646PrtjoDÉVIL7164Salve_maker05EL145 13 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    No
    Never was a fan. I actually think they are better now, as you have some control over them and won't trigger shocks on electro or incinerate on mephisto uncontrollably. But overall these buffs are meh. Compare to heavy regen buff, wich is just crazy, lol