**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who has been the greatest disappointment? (New champions and buffs)

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    (Other)
    Daredevil buff and Ebony Maw's first "buff". Hoping this time he becomes at least god tier!!!
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Odin

Edwin10 said:

Wondering if you're collecting data for kabam?

You've already put under/ over rated threads, and now this one. Kinda sus...lol

Lol no I just joined forums and idk wym by “collecting data” I just like starting conversations and controversies, I value other people’s opinions. And I’m bored

By collecting data, i meant you might be working on kabam dev team, seeing whom players love, and whom they don't.

I think kabam can collect this data from the backend. They can see how much a champ gets used, ranked etc.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Odin
    Wushu > Odinforce? 🤔
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    (Other)
    These polls that you’re spamming
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Odin
    Guess my comment was too spicy. RIP.

Are we going by disappointment, and not by how weak a champ is? That's incredibly easy for me.

Odin. The All-Father. The """Support Champion""". Lmao.

There are certain champs that should be intentionally OP, and Odin was one of them. He could've been the big thing to turn this year's roster around, the hype-lord of 2021, but nah. Missed out on a whole lotta Cav money there.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★
    (Other)
    The Nova “buff” that was the weakest excuse for a buff I’ve seen. Meanwhile all these other champs are getting all these chances and they just change 2 numbers ever so slightly and call it good