**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event solo objectives - my feedback

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I am all in for fun, but I have couple things to express here:

1) the length
I feel like they are too long. Each class has 5+5+5+2+1 fights if played perfectly. That is 90 perfect fights, which is kinda lot imo

2) the Skill class specificity
I understand this event revolves around martial arts skill and I find that great. But there are two small problems: first is, that many skills inflict bleed and DoTs in general, which makes it even harder to end the fight propperly. The second problem is, that playung with one class only gets easily boring. I am quite sick of playing with only skill champs. It is honestly boring

That's stuff I would like to see done better. But now the better things: the rewards for the objectives have a nice value. ISO, revives, rings and cav crystal shards - that's what I am willing to do the objectives for.

So overall it isnt terrible but I would like to see some changes in the directions I suggested.

Edit: typo correction

Comments

• Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I mean if you’re giving out those potions make them like the love potions where you can use them anywhere, I don’t need all these extra potions for an easy quest for someone who only became Cav in February
  • Options

I mean if you’re giving out those potions make them like the love potions where you can use them anywhere, I don’t need all these extra potions for an easy quest for someone who only became Cav in February

II will be using them for the Chang Shi challenge if it is doable
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Kabam should just give up at this point. Just give the rewards and not have the SEQs. Literally nothing makes this community happy.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yeah the wording of the objectives is wrong. It should be knockout blow or something not the last hit, as like you say, dot effects caused by the last hit that ultimately kill do not count for the objective. Pretty annoying as a BWDO and moleman user.
  • Options

Kabam should just give up at this point. Just give the rewards and not have the SEQs. Literally nothing makes this community happy.

So let me get this straight: I critisize 2 aspects of SEQ, I said the rewards are worth the effort and that I would like to see only these two said things changed. I also believe I believe I presented a pretty constructive criticism, that isn't just "Kabam bad, rewards low, I end". At least I tried to do so.

And your reaction is what you just said. I feel like you are a bit overreacting, but I could as well be a fool...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

So let me get this straight: I critisize 2 aspects of SEQ, I said the rewards are worth the effort and that I would like to see only these two said things changed. I also believe I believe I presented a pretty constructive criticism, that isn't just "Kabam bad, rewards low, I end". At least I tried to do so.

And your reaction is what you just said. I feel like you are a bit overreacting, but I could as well be a fool...
    Which is it? It's worth the effort or it's too many fights and you don't want only the skill class?

You can't say it's worth the effort when one of your "criticisms" is about the amount of fights.

Kabam literally provides you the easiest way to complete this challenge by fighting in the daily class proving grounds. They even give you the champion for one of the objectives. All you have to do is go into the beginner level of the daily quest for that class type and it's done in minutes. This SEQ couldn't have been an easier.

But hey you know, it's too lengthy.