**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Score 50M in arena

Can I score 50M in arena without spending units
I've 25 6* champs and 11 rank 5* champ

Comments

• Options
    KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    I don’t believe u can get 50m with those roster show us some proof
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Probably not. I've got like 75 6*'s and one full run gets me like 7M
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    KennMcoc said:

I don’t believe u can get 50m with those roster show us some proof

He's actually asking. Not telling.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Wait what I’m Hav 76 6 star one round of 6 star Giv me like 4.9mil at most definitely confuses u use 5 star to right
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Wait what I’m Hav 76 6 star one round of 6 star Giv me like 4.9mil at most definitely confuses u use 5 star to right
    95-96 gets me 6m per round.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    As a gauge,

75 6*s for me, exactly 25 teams. 6*s alone get me ~6m.

5*s I only grind my R4/5s. I have 37 R5s and 31 R4s. Gets me ~2.3m.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

As a gauge,

75 6*s for me, exactly 25 teams. 6*s alone get me ~6m.

5*s I only grind my R4/5s. I have 37 R5s and 31 R4s. Gets me ~2.3m.

Nice it almost same size as me I’m use r3 make of for a make op for them there isn’t rank 4 and 5
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

I suggest one approach for you... Just do one round in basic and next round in feature.. that way you can get some rewards from both arenas....

Don't stretch it to those bigger rewards yet... You are gonna feel tapped out immediately if you do that.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Why the 50M mark? That doesn't guarantee anything. Like one already said, test things out first. If you'd rather have the most units, you could potentially hit milestones in both arenas with your 5s and 6s for 400 units. You could hit the third arena with your 4s while your others are refreshing, to get the 540 max units. But 50M, although a nice number, may not yield either champ consistently, depending on who it is.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Looking at the current state of arenas, it's better to just do 16 mil if you want to do the grind, in both arenas and finish it. Don't go beyond. It's currently not worth going for the champ, with sudden changes happening to new champs.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Mathematically possible, but probably infeasible.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Looking at the current state of arenas, it's better to just do 16 mil if you want to do the grind, in both arenas and finish it. Don't go beyond. It's currently not worth going for the champ, with sudden changes happening to new champs.

If you can reasonably, I think it is worth doing 23ish million for both to lock in 1-5%. It significantly increases 6* shards for proportionately low incremental additional effort. If you're doing it mostly with 6*, it is 44% more effort for 100% more shards.

It won't get you any more unit milestones, but any strategy that earns you more 6* shards in an arena that you can use 6* champs to earn even more 6* shards is the kind of cyclic acceleration that has long term benefits.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

If you can reasonably, I think it is worth doing 23ish million for both to lock in 1-5%. It significantly increases 6* shards for proportionately low incremental additional effort. If you're doing it mostly with 6*, it is 44% more effort for 100% more shards.

It won't get you any more unit milestones, but any strategy that earns you more 6* shards in an arena that you can use 6* champs to earn even more 6* shards is the kind of cyclic acceleration that has long term benefits.

Yeah. If the player wants to do it. He's more than welcome to.