**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Crossbones vs Falcon

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★
I keep seeing people saying that Falcon is way better than Crossbones for some reason, and I’m not really sure why. My best guess is that Falcon has been out longer but that’s my only theory. Their main functionality is having really convenient ability accuracy reduction, which they both have. Falcon can’t really do much else, but crossbones has damage, counters electro with outrun, can’t crit, and has up to 90% debuff purify. I think in general Falcon is overrated compared to the other skill reworks, I think his functionality is good but isn’t as good as it was before we got crossbones, Kingpin and Black panther, who got damage in addition to 100% aar. Basically, I think he is pretty good but also fairly overrated at the same time. I’m curious to see how the poll turns out considering how popular falcon seems to be.

Crossbones vs Falcon 80 votes

Crossbones
22%
CorvosTheManMythLegendAlex13369AleorRockypantherxKaratemike415EtjamaRAMBOSLAWlimeade32Thanks_D19NewlinstheoryPZXCCXZScrubhanTostig32Yodabolt21The_HoTUMrInsanityZordam1534 18 votes
Falcon
77%
SnakeEyes69BitterSteelRaganatorLightburn22VceeDrenlinSIlverProfessorTerraLvernon15Texas_11cx23433shadow_lurker22Reverend_RuckusTheAngryOneKDSuperFlash10VoltolosRabangaDenslo500Kill_GreyFreak2 62 votes

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Falcon
    CB needs buffs and you have to play fairly aggressively or bring a synergy champ to maintain them. Basically every quest nowadays has nodes that mess with buffs or punish you for having them.
    With Falcon, he simply shuts them down, no buffs, synergies or specific gamepaly required. Also, while CB might have more damage in regular matchups, Falcon's damage is still pretty good and in Evade matchups, he blows CB out of the window.
    CB can't crit? That's nice but with 100% DAAR, Falcon can crit all he want (Unless he's facing Sinister)
    CB's advantage is the tenacity, AAR that covers both offensive and defensive and can go beyond 100, the ability to not crit. But the need for a synergy, Fairly aggressive gameplay and the dependence on buffs is what I don't like about him.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    You forgot to mention that crossbones relies on Mangog synergy which is why his buff which started off super hyped has lost some hype since
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Also falcon can access his aar from the start of the fight while cb needs a few combos to ramp up his furies for 100% AAR. That can be really crucial in a fight.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Crossbones
    Crossbones better
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Crossbones
    I'm pretty sure Crossbones is the exact definition of better than Falcon in 80% of scenarios
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Crossbones
    People will take time to realise Xbones is better than Falcon.

GagoH said:

You forgot to mention that crossbones relies on Mangog synergy which is why his buff which started off super hyped has lost some hype since

Is the synergi a bonus? absolutely, does he rely on it? heck no. not even close to relying on it
    This is a common misconception, sure he doesn’t rely on it since you can still obtain 100% daar (albeit its an annoying offense playstyle with heavies having to be thrown). But in order for him to be a truely top skill champ he needs the Mangog synergy otherwise the furies just fall down before he can get those high numbers going. He still has the utility without mangog, but the damage isn’t top tier like the other skill champs.
    limeade32 said:

GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Is the synergi a bonus? absolutely, does he rely on it? heck no. not even close to relying on it
    This is a common misconception, sure he doesn’t rely on it since you can still obtain 100% daar (albeit its an annoying offense playstyle with heavies having to be thrown). But in order for him to be a truely top skill champ he needs the Mangog synergy otherwise the furies just fall down before he can get those high numbers going. He still has the utility without mangog, but the damage isn’t top tier like the other skill champs.
    My input might not be too valuable here as I don't have mangog, but his bonus is only for hero fights, and in hero fight crossbones can stack furies so much faster. I think anywhere above 10 furies your output is solid, and in hero fights you can make up for lost furies pretty fast. Also i recommend using him with captain marvel and nick for general questing. I know everyone doesn't have those 2 characters but they are both amazing unlike mangog and give crossbones 20% fury duration for all fights, not just contempt ones.
    How easily can you maintain the 10 furies without mangog though?