**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom healing against Magneto

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
I fought Doom on the aggression regen node in AW. He had willpower on. When I parried him, the healing is reversed but when the aggression regen node triggers, he was healing and the healing was not reversed. Is there something different about this node or is it a bug? Magneto is supposed to reverse the healing of all Metal champions. I could not get screen recordings as doing so sometimes makes my phone laggy and I couldn't risk it in AW. Screenshots below:

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I parried him in the last screenshot and the red 7 you see is the heal reversal. Unfortunately, the stun expired before I could get a screenshot.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Do you have the despair mastery maxed? Pretty sure he has the recovery mastery, which gives him 115% regen rate, minus Mag's 105% still gives +10%. But when you parry him that reduces by another 15%, which reverses healing (-5% regen rate).
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Do you have the despair mastery maxed? Pretty sure he has the recovery mastery, which gives him 115% regen rate, minus Mag's 105% still gives +10%. But when you parry him that reduces by another 15%, which reverses healing (-5% regen rate).

I have 2/3 despair. Maybe that's why. I didn't parry him while the regen was active so that might be the case
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

that's some dna3000 type math right there. nice job