**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

where's my iso?

SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
4* shang chi dupe in arena isn't giving iso.

SCREENSHOT

Iso was the only reason i grinded this terrible arena ...just claimed the milestone but i checked my stash and it shows last gain was of basic iso 2 hours ago.

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    Arenas give ISO?
    I thought they used to give only '1 sig'.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★

Arenas give ISO?
    I thought they used to give only '1 sig'.

featured arena champs (not basic,it is explicitly mentioned) give iso...in the old arena i always got the iso from duping the 3 stars from the last milestone.
    My bad, I never grind arenas. All I've heard until now was ' We get only 1 sig'.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    You do realize that you lose more by only focusing on 3* arena just for the sake of ISO when you net more on focusing on those PHC shards as it can give you more duplicated champions than just ONE champion?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Theres a bug that is making featured act like a basic its been giving 1 sig for months and only way to get the full dup iso and shards is via support

Esit: kabam just doesnt know it gives 1 sig but needs fixing as its been months since it gave 1 sig from arena since the milestone featured as a 3 was added