**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 6* red Mags or Apoc?

Will be my first r3 mutant but I have colossus and AA at r5 5* which makes me lean towards apoc but I know Mags is one of the best mutants.

R3 6* red Mags or Apoc? 139 votes

Apocalypse
72%
danielmathDrZolaHaji_SaabRaganatorFabiusBRzuffySIlverProfessorTristanfmussapNightCrackerMets17evilKINGwilsonBlitzattackYoMovesLvernon15ThecurlerMenkentJumpthesharkAssumedNamemanveerthereal 101 votes
Mags
27%
TerraAlex13369Ethans8279YusrizalPizzabeatyuwHeattblasttGaurav_ChampAdvJakearoundNewman0067JuggerNotbrandinhoDrPepper_75Iron_Patriot_is_litTRONG94Aaronc94Sarvanga1_MaqsoodAomine_Daiki10 38 votes

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apoc benefits more going up to R3 then Mags, because Mags still does his job well at R2. Since you’re planning on ranking them both up, go with Apoc first.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Mags
    As proud owner of r3 mags I can say he's beast. Soloed many fights n boss in 7.2. Hp is too beefy
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    Apocalypse
    r3 mags is way overkill
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    I don't think he needs the r3 that much he has enough damage at r2 I was using an r4 5* mags and I was never gonna rank him up because he would always get any fight done at r4 ut i got a 4-5 mutant gem i used it on him
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Theres only 4 mutants worth r3ing before mags. Thats AA, prof x, apoc, and OR (if you run suicides)
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Apocalypse
    They're both worth it but I do think Apocalypse gets more out of it for now. But there's nothing wrong with more overkill
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Apocalypse

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Apocalypse has higher health and his damage is higher.. while it would be good to get Magneto OG at rank3, he is more than capable of crushing opponents at rank2 with more than 20 to 30 prowess.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Theres only 4 mutants worth r3ing before mags. Thats AA, prof x, apoc, and OR (if you run suicides)

Who else then? Colossus/havok/gambit are a stretch.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    GagoH said:

GagoH said:

Who else then? Colossus/havok/gambit are a stretch.
    I don't find anything surprising even if you rank Gambit before Magneto. He's got more prestige. Moreover, the same thing can be argued for him too. Horseman Gambit is really excellent. If I have all the mutants as 6 stars, and rank 4 and 5 doesn't come any sooner, Magneto would be the last I would rank 3, just because his damage is too high!