**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 6th

Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I am looking forward July 6tg, I would like to say that the offers should be progression wise, but what I mean is that there is a difference between a new cav and almost tb, I have beaten all content in the game except AOL, I am 90% in the TB bar, so I think it would be a good idea to make a difference between the offers.

Out of context, is Gwen pool worth r2?

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Did I miss something what’s July 6th?
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    You”lol be 2 days late and all the offers will be gone
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    4th. July 4th is the date you’re looking for.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    July 4th it is ..by july 6th the sale will end.
  • Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    If your close to forming t5cc make sure you’re always doing monthly eq to get the nexus t5cc, exploring 7.1 and 7.2 to get those selectors and try your best to clear other content with t5cc. I have a fairly new account and just turned thronebreaker so it’s definitely possible for you to get rn before then unless you’ve already explore 7.1 and have terrible luck
  • Options
    Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
    Bruh I forgot thanks 🤣
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Barri8 said:

Bruh I forgot thanks 🤣

I feel like if you're able to use the word "bruh" in any sentence, you should know July 4th...
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    July 4th is on a Sunday this year, so if there's going to be any sales it would probably start on Friday the 2nd