**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4.5m New Alliance looking for players

New Alliance with veterans wants newer players we can help grow in a well run alliance. We do use Line ap that is a must for communication but we have boss killers so you can benefit by learning as you clear paths. We are also happy to bring on more advanced players who are looking for a well run alliance where they can help newer players grow as well as getting away from the grind.
Donations will grow as we do so none now.
Event Minimums are very reasonable with no arena grind required
Want to grow and not be yelled at for not being able to make it through entire AQ map but know you are almost there? Do you play actively and just want leadership that provides great foundation for you to grow
Things are coming along nicely we are at 3.1m with 21 players just 3 days in we are laughing at Map 1 and have won our first AW.
Looking for fun and well run alliance to grow with or help grow hit me up on LINE
PM me on Line ap samcm010

Comments

• Edit we are at 4.5m now with 28 players and we are running map 3 AW has been 5 straight 99% cleared.
  • Ok one spot left great opportunity for 30 to 60k player pm Me samcm010 on line ap
  • as I read alliance recruitment posts I shake my head. There are 6m + alliances looking for 200k people and there are low alliances poorly run begging for players. We offer a different option. 30k + holler lets talk
  • Are u guys in expert tire aq
  • nope we just started 7 days ago
  • We moved to second tier in Aq after first AQ session we were 35th ranked alliance in first tier
    Looking for people who want to grow with veterans
  • Still looking for one or two Pm me on line ap samcm010
  • AQ is about to end... not so happy with where your alliance ended up ? well we scored 17m + and we just formed 9 days ago. Want to join an up and coming alliance? PM me samcm010 on line ap
  • Whats your in game name?
  • samcm010 in game name but contact via line ap please
  • same name on line ap