**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A mini-Morningstar change

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
One of the biggest drawbacks of this champ is that her rampup takes forever and is many times impractical unless you NEED her on the boss or a later path fight.

I propose a change to her persistent charge mechanic. First, let’s look at Mojo’s:

He starts with one charge and can gain as many charges as prompts completed in any fight, and he gains one persistent charge per fight won with at least n+1 charges with n being the persistent charge count he began the fight with.

Let Morningstar gain all 5 souls from spamming L3 a few times in any given fight, but just make her persistent charge only increase by one per fight. It would help her in Cav/TB content so she wouldn’t need to slog through the first few fights before she can really pick up her damage and regen.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I fully agree but here's the catch. They are releasing a new original character with a souls type mechanic like Morningstar, G2099 and OG Guilly so I'm willing to bet that new champ will have a synergy with MS that makes her ramp easier or better.

Now I could be 150% off the mark but I'm pretty sure those three champs above will have some type of synergy with the new champ.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

I fully agree but here's the catch. They are releasing a new original character with a souls type mechanic like Morningstar, G2099 and OG Guilly so I'm willing to bet that new champ will have a synergy with MS that makes her ramp easier or better.

Now I could be 150% off the mark but I'm pretty sure those three champs above will have some type of synergy with the new champ.

What new character?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

Saiyan said:

What new character?
    Purgatory or something like that
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

Here’s to hoping