**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Starting my journey to 1 million battle chips - Day 1

24012401 Posts: 47
With the release of the new arenas I'm feeling pretty burnt out and I want a goal to work towards because I've been slacking on arena so working toward something would be less draining. This is day 1 and I've grinded 32,729 BC so far.

Feel free to join along if you also want a goal to work towards

Comments

• Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    I've been doing the same, in an effort to work toward something. Because of the terrible new arena structure, grinding has become burdensome, so acquiring chips is the only thing that'll keep it semi-interesting.

I'm currently sitting on around 980,000 chips.
  • Options
    Strike117Strike117 Posts: 20
    Well... I want to spend big on the 4th of july.. I planned 2months ago to grind arena to acquire chips.. Now i'm sitting on 2.4 mln bc B)
    Hope they don't nerf bc outcome ;)
  • Options
    24012401 Posts: 47
    Strike117 said:

Well... I want to spend big on the 4th of july.. I planned 2months ago to grind arena to acquire chips.. Now i'm sitting on 2.4 mln bc B)
    Hope they don't nerf bc outcome ;)

awesome man. how long did it take? 2 months only?
  • Options
    yeah... I became uncollected just two and a half months ago... I remember to have spent all of my battlechips to destroy the evil collector ;)
    I 've been grinding arena since then... now I have 3500 units (could be more than 5000.. damn mister negative and jabari panther) and 2.4 mln bc...
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    I pop 2m battlechips recently and today I just hit 13k units. Need another 2k more but unlikely to go for offers unless there is a 5-Star rank 4-5 gem (still have to think about it).

Happy grinding.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Yeah. Guess the BC is now the best way to earn units since the milestones are too stretched that it takes more time to finish it. Only way to get somewhere done with the today content is through BC by hoarding them unless you cash up.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    2nd opening without units but it is fine since I am already at 15k units. Finally, can have a short breather from grinding.

• Options
    Well, I'm still going on grinding. 3.290.000 bc and counting ;)
  • Options
    2401 said:

With the release of the new arenas I'm feeling pretty burnt out and I want a goal to work towards because I've been slacking on arena so working toward something would be less draining. This is day 1 and I've grinded 32,729 BC so far.

Feel free to join along if you also want a goal to work towards

Hope that you increased your BC wallet.
    Yesterday I exchanged 3.6 mill BC in units obtaining 7100 units
    Go for Uncollected BC. That gave me 25% more units
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    A week with life work involved net me 100k BC. I think the BC income is huge when only doing the summoner trial arena sector as the 4* and 3* champions usage is basically unlimited and doesn’t give you deathmathes as long they’re r5 4* and r3 3*.