**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Holy Trinity

Hey All,

I know back in the day the Holy trinity was the talk of the town, everybody was using them for everything as collectively they could conquer quite abit. However, I never see them anymore. Back when they were popular I never had them so I was unlucky on that but now I have them all 5* awakened in which all but Sparky is r1.

My question is how are they for todays meta? Are they still useful in todays content? Since the trinity died off who became the better of what they could do?

Thank You All

Comments

• Evolknight420Evolknight420 Posts: 10
    Honestly after nick fury came blade became trash. I still have them at rank 5 but I dont use them any more
  • Evolknight420Evolknight420 Posts: 10
    Also introduction of ghost resulted in spidey falling behind
  • BScottBScott Posts: 14
    Yeah i got NF at rank 5 and he gets through ALOT, especially once your decoys dead. Do do you think the ultimate decision is to r3 them maybe r4?

I know you should rank up who you like playing with but there are significant champs for act 6/act 7 content (other side content too) that with resources being scarce, its difficult to r5 based on that
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    never liked blade lol, never got sparky or GR at the time of their shine, so now idrc i got all of em 5* r1 duped
    especially t1a, i struggle so bad with t1a
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I think it all depends what content you're doing and what else you have in your roster.

It's easy to get caught up on the meta leading champs but, it's still fun and perfectly viable to use loads of the older champs.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Holy trinity needs a minor update. Like-

Blade- can activate danger sense by sp3 or stacking 4 bleeds and also potency of danger sense increases with no. of bleeds active.
    Ghost rider- needs a lot more damage and power gain buff to complete his rotation faster or something to reset the rotation
    Sparky- he has awesome damage, some utility would be nice.
    edited May 2021

I think it all depends what content you're doing and what else you have in your roster.

It's easy to get caught up on the meta leading champs but, it's still fun and perfectly viable to use loads of the older champs.

Just finished 6.2, looking to start 6.3 once I've built my units abit.

For champs i have a decent roster, enough to get me this far.

I need to slow down with just meta champs i think as thats how people burn out, once ive got through act 6 ill start taking a look at champs I enjoy and taking them up. Who knows maybe ill find some use in later content with them.

ISO is a HUGE problem though 😫
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    They are still good, i use them on AQ and Blade saves some potions. Sparkly is very good, dex a little and you will be very strong, taunting ans evading us very userull