**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Ice man problem

Give him coldsnap and frostbite immunity already, for god's sake

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ideally it would be great but to make a champion that overpowered on immunities alone.. Yeah ,that's not happening.

Best you can hope for is a resistance too cold snap or frostbite or more likely increased energy resistance since that's what they're arguing is the thing that actually damages Iceman.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,701 ★★★★★
    Ice-Man is a little silly, being immune to the one thing that would just melt him like a popsicle left to soak in the sun while taking damage from the one element he has absolute control over.

So technically, I think making him Coldsnap immune while removing his Incinerate immunity would be the most logical thing to do, but I prefer him to be incinerate immune since it's a lot more widely used. shrugs
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,751 ★★★★★
    Doesnt make any sense for him to be immune
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,133 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Doesnt make any sense for him to be immune

I think it makes sense. A man made of ice immune to being too cold...? Frostbite is a passive, expiring, damaging effect so I can see the argument for Ice Man being vulnerable to it. Cold Snap on the other hand is a little harder for me to accept. I digress; I never use the guy, doesn't matter to me.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    More importantly, they should just increase his damage so we can use him in endgame content. Coldsnap/frostbite immunity/resistance is nice but I feel that this is more important