6* Thing

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Member Posts: 892 ★★★
I just pulled a 6* Thing. Is he useful in today's meta, and would he be worth leveling up. He is unduped, and I don't have The Champion above a 2* level.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    A 2 star one and a 6 star one. Haha

IMO he's useful but gains more from duping. You can try playing around with him to see if you enjoy. He has lots of immunities, so is a good war defender. Try playing around with him in some quests or pvp arena.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Member Posts: 892 ★★★

A 2 star one and a 6 star one. Haha

IMO he's useful but gains more from duping. You can try playing around with him to see if you enjoy. He has lots of immunities, so is a good war defender. Try playing around with him in some quests or pvp arena.

I used the champion synergy and I was very impressed by the damage. I most likely will not be ranking him up, but I will level him up, and use him in the occassional boss rushes (if necessary).
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Member Posts: 518 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    I used my to farm orbes from ROL, with champion, and Angela-hela synergy he finished fights quickly. You can use him in variants. Variant 7 for example.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    His peak meta potential is cheesing certain fights with protection at sig 200, I guess.

As a 6*, he's probably gonna be used for immunities. Definitely could've done a lot worse.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    He’s far from bad, though he also doesn’t have a ton of uses, especially when not high sig, he’s relatively niche in that sense, generally only used where his immunities are needed or when you can cheese with the synergy
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Member Posts: 465 ★★★
    Thing (with Champion synergy) was my main champ when I explored Variant 1 chapter 3.

He is still an awesome champ worth R2+ I think.

Once you dupe him he makes a solid war defender. His big health pool can cause some trouble as well without a good counter.
  • This content has been removed.