**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Merge

We are currently exploring merging with another alliance. Our alliance is divided up into active, semi-active, and about to be kicked out members. We are looking for another alliance in a similar situation that can be merged into ours. We are sitting at around 3.5mill rating, tier 10-12 AW with AQ maps 3,4 (usually) and when we're rich enough, map 5. All our officers are mostly active but we need players in a similar situation to move up. Recruiting new or cast-offs isn't working out too well.

Let me know if your alliance is interested and we can take it from there. We are mostly working people in our late twenties to mid thirties, and spread throughout the world - so we're very accommodating to real life.

Comments

• BigMacBigMac Posts: 27
    Our alliance is SOD for Society of Deception.
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    If you guys are open to joining other alliance then you might want to look us up....

Alliance Name-Marvel Assassins
    In Game ID-Vinit Lalka
    Line ID-Vinit Lalka

We are a 6 Mil Alliance and fluctuate in war between tier 7-11

We alternate each week between advanced & expret in AQ.

During Advanced week we do Map 5 X 2
    During Expert week we do Map 5 X 5

We are looking for some decently active & communicative members who can survive a Map 5 (OK if not a boss killer we have enough of them, if boss killers that would be an added advantage as well) who can really push for us to stay from Expert to Expert, Need to put in team before Self

SA Each week

Event quest & Item Use Completion all milestones achieved.

And of course we keep a fair bit of fun going in our line groups which is an added advantage really....

If you guys are interested feel free to in game me...
  • RagnarAXERagnarAXE Posts: 103
    Add me on line ragnsraxe22
  • hey wassup if you guys are up for the merger hit me up
  • Hendo2014Hendo2014 Posts: 67
    If 6 or 7 of you are ready for map 5 now message me on line hendo1979
  • Hi all,
    If you'd like a line room for mergers, let me know. We have rooms for general recruiting, high prestige recruiting, merges, and galleries of alliances for a potential recruit to browse and pick the one they like best.

http://line.me/R/ti/g/lVC7amOjKd