**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for aq focused alliance for me

And 3 other long time friends ive gamed with for 5 or 6 yrs.

Comments

• RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53

Would like 5×5 aq or even like 1 or 2 map 6 days and lil or no war
    Richiestylz on line app
  • XToThaAManXToThaAMan Posts: 44
    Hey whats up man, I added you on Line, I'm looking for a few good men for my ally.
    We run 554 w a 200M goal in AQ, optional 1Bg AW.
    Hit me back if interested!
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Wow, check us out...

looking for 1...a long time guy has been eaten up by real life.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

We are looking for players with 9K prestige and have earned Cavalier status.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and often run theme tanks in the off season for fun and levity. Last season we were G2, but sometimes are in the G3 or G1 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season. This season we will place G2.

AQ: 555, 555, 555, 544, 554 for 230+ mil weekly. Starting some map 6 in BG 1 on day one when no war.

500-750k, sometimes 1M SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the laid back success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
    Looking for 4 spots as we have ran together for over 5 yrs
  • Avaric3Avaric3 Posts: 13
    Interested in taking in you and your group. I’m an officer in my alli. Believe my leader already reached out to you on line. Take a look-

• 24clive0824clive08 Posts: 4

Hey we're recruiting members (surprise surprise we actually need 4) line required though and we run AQ map 555 throughout.
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano [TMLNO], a chill international alliance doing map544 and we don't have enough willing to participate in AW yet.

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom, located in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.

We're looking for several replacements.

If you're interested or want more information, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

https://line.me/ti/p/8GzfK3kXAU

Check us out!
  • Colem2220Colem2220 Posts: 48
    looking for 6x5 players aq focus 400+ mil  war optional 10k +prestige  line req you can hit me up in game or on line same name colem2220