**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your suggestion!!!

Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have fully formed mutant t5cc and my only mutant champs are bishop and blue cyclops I waited for almost 2 months to see if I can pull a decent mutant but no such luck.

So thinking of taking bishop to r3!!!

Do You guys think it's a good call and will be worth it?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Wait
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I mean, he doesn’t have the most utility or damage or anything, but if you won’t hate yourself for it, Thronebreaker rewards for dailies, etc are pretty good and any champ at rank 3 is better than the same champ at a lower level, so he will clear more content. I’m always a fan of people taking up unusual champs. That being said, he’s probably gonna be more useful than cyclops unless you’re heavily into AQ.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Bishop is very underrated

Cyclops is due for a good buff
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Yesterday I pulled 6* blue Cyclops after finishing the 3* Cyclops Carina Challenge. The irony... 🙃

Hard to tell what's best for you. Depends on what you'd get out of your TB daily crystals. The improved monthly calendar is nice but the dailies are the main reason for most people to become TB. TB offers are still rare. But it could be good if you spend money on the game.

I R3ed Sabretooth to become TB and it was well worth it. But he ranks much higher than Cyclops and Bishop so I can't tell if I'd do it in your case (certainly not Cyclops R3).

If you have no use for a R3 Bishop I'd try to finish as much content as possible that gets you a decent amount of 6* shards as long as it's within your (ingame) means.

It's always good to know somebody's roster and progress (story, variants etc.) to be able to give advice.

Whatever you do I'd say only rank champions when you are feeling good about it. Good luck on your next 6* pull(s). 🙂
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No. As a holder of a mutant t5cc myself don't r3 trash champs you would never use. Try to form other class t5cc.
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    I hear mixed opinions as the daily rewards from calendar and crystals are worth the rank up alone and you would miss rewards waiting on a worthy champ when you could have earned way more resources
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Wait for a good mutant champ, just hold on ,good mutants will eventually be yours.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Just wait.

There are so many good mutants you’re bound to get one eventually

but if you wanna do it now cyclops for the memes
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    If someone says Do cyclops for AQ, Don't. Only benefit he gets is 200% attack, no regen, no immunities...(Keep in mind Immunities and Ability to gain back health is the most useful utilities in AQ)
    Also the AQ season may end sooner or later, after that? We don't know for sure he will be useful in next season or whether he would be buffed or not?
  • Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Posts: 27
    That would be your worst decision ever.
    It would be as fun as pulling a 6 star iron patriot. Honestly.
    Mutants are stacked. U can get one good mutant easily.