**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

22h solo events advice

Out of pure boredom I tried to find the easiest/best ways to exploit the 22h solo events EQ completion and hero use. Im cav so I'm not 100 per cent sure if it's the same milestone rank up for TB, UC and below.

Hero use is very straightforward. Just play the 2nd easiest daily class mission, take the right path (the one with the 4* opponents that you need another class to unlock for, e.g. skill for science), use only 6* champs and auto fight and you'll get to roundabout milestone 4 (the one where you get the 25 units) with one full energy bar in less than half an hour.
The new auto fight means you have to check only when the final boss is defeated and repeat. Dull? Yes. But if you did this all day, you'll probably get a lot of rank rewards (e.g. more chances for T5B fragments). And you can still hit the arena for more. Some monthly special missions like the actual one where you don't need much energy are another way to go.

If you struggle to get to the 22h EQ completion event rewards, I did the math and I'd say I found the easiest way for at least milestone 4 (the one where you get the 25 units). Guess what? it still sucks, because it means not doing another mission all day.
Pick the hardest daily basic catalyst mission (the one for Tier 4 basic catalyst fragments), take the middle path (28 energy, you need slightly more energy - 30 - on the left and right path) and play it until you hit the 20.000 mark (ten times 2000). The opponents are about 3k, the boss is 9k so it's doable on auto fight for most players.
Then switch to the 2nd easiest daily class catalyst mission, take the left path (the right one needs 1 more energy) and do it 3 times (3x850 equals 2550).
That takes basically all day and you normally still need one full energy refill so if you don't have one expiring, you may skip it copmpletely.
Imo the milestones are very difficult to reach in comparison to the other three daily 22h solo events. One way to get a head start is to do the tier 4 basic daily event (or a high monthly Event quest) until you're standing right before the boss before the 22h EQ event even begins, for example do that the night before when you know the event begins in the morning. So you start the event with killing the boss and don't even need energy for the 1st milestone (2000).
The only other efficient missions for the 22h EQ completion event are the monthly cav missions so if you're cav or TB and have a lot of time and the skill required, that's the way to go. The monthly UC missions take more energy while not granting much more points so they're less efficient and you might not be able to do them on auto fight.

The rank up 22h event is always very easy to complete for me but as far as I know, if you're low on ISO, putting it in 2* and 3* is more effective than in 6*. One exploit is to not quite rank up champs you don't really need (e.g. a weaker 5* or 6*) when you have too much ISO and on another occasion when you're short on ISO you only have to put one 75 or 125 ISO item into them to increase their level. That takes some planning but is a cheesy way to reach the milestones.

22h arena again is very straightforward, no need to explain anything. The harder the fights, the faster you hit the milestones.

Comments

• Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Edit: For the 22h EQ completion, the middle path in the daily Tier 4 basic catalyst quest takes 30 energy. I could have sworn that it was only 28 (aka 14 instead of 15 steps) only some days ago. This quest is still the way to go, but now you can pick the easiest one or all of them because there is no reason to use only the middle path now as all should cost you 30 energy.

Maybe Kabam can confirm the change (or deny it and make me look stupid).