**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Help me please with Best skill to r5 first

Dukerox06Dukerox06 Posts: 37
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to figure out which skill champ should be my first r5. I'm 2 runs left from finishing act 5 exploration.

Help me please with Best skill to r5 first 21 votes

Falcon sig 148
52%
thanks4playingBluDragonKnightZeroKill_GreyMasterpuffIronGladiator22HagureMeijinqm44AndyBeardo_wasabi_misterroboto 11 votes
Stealthy sig 30
14%
JohnwickBHQuantumEmperorXVDivine59765 3 votes
Moleman
33%
Mets17Speedro420BerjibsChaosMax1012Cage33Unknown_LegendMrInsanity 7 votes
Hit monkey (r3)
0%
BWDO r1
0%
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Falcon is a beast, no bad options. Nobody you would need for act 5 exploration, especially at rank 5...
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Moleman
    Easy
  • Options
    Sorry, I was meaning who would help me most beyond act 5 since I'm so close already.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Moleman
    Easy
  • Options
    Moleman
    Dukerox06 said:

Sorry, I was meaning who would help me most beyond act 5 since I'm so close already.

I would still go Mole-Man
  • Options
    Moleman

Helps out in v6, v2, generql questing, evade champs, and much, much more
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,638 ★★★★
    Falcon sig 148
    Falcon then Moleman. I really like Hitmonkey, but I already have a 6* Moleman, and I don’t have a Falcon to rank up. Ranking him for fun
  • Options
    I was leaning moleman. Falcon is good but in tend to only use when I have to shut something annoying down. In those cases the r4 usually seems strong enough for now. 👍 Thanks
  • Options
    Moleman
    Dukerox06 said:

I was leaning moleman. Falcon is good but in tend to only use when I have to shut something annoying down. In those cases the r4 usually seems strong enough for now. 👍 Thanks

Good choice man, I have both as a 6* and the only time I used my Falcon was to check if he would work for something, and whenever I checked he didn't work and wasted like 9 of my energy.
  • Options
    Moleman
    Damn, many people sleeping on mole man hella hard rn. Purify, true accuracy, unstoppable on block (easy intercepts), XL villain (great for variants and specific nodes in act 7), bleeds, guaranteed crits, shock immunity, shock, unblockable specials in frenzy. This dude is so damn versatile.