**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rebuilding alliance and alliance recruitment

Hey my fellow summoners,
Those who are looking for a home a good and active alliance can join my alliance. There are no restrictions just stay active and stay friendly with your fellow alliance mates and play for yourself and the alliance.
Previously before the pandemic hit the world my alliance was thriving many great summoners my alliance had about 7.5 million rating but when the pandemic hit many of my friends stopped playing the game. Now my alliance rating is about 2.6 million and we currently have about 8 members. So please l need your help to rebuild my alliance again please if anyone is interested join us. I have no conditions for anyone to join everyone are free to join my alliance all I ask you is to stay active and participate in AQ and AW. If we get enough members we will able to start our journey again so please consider joining us guys I hope some of will.

My in-game name : Praneeth-6
My alliance tag : 61612

If interested please join us I hope atleast some of you will :) .

Comments

• Journey5Journey5 Posts: 17
    hey!, I’m journey just requested to friend you in game, I was contacting you in regards of alliance matters. I created a alliance with 3 alliance members and we are currently looking for people to join us, now I know you said you were looking for members in your own but was wondering if you’d be down to merge and be one of the officers? There are more detailed things I’d like to talk about regarding this but what do you say we talk about it through line @Journ£¥ is my line I’d and in game if your interested with negotiation, thank you.
  • Praneeth_SP616Praneeth_SP616 Posts: 51
    Journey5 said:

hey!, I’m journey just requested to friend you in game, I was contacting you in regards of alliance matters. I created a alliance with 3 alliance members and we are currently looking for people to join us, now I know you said you were looking for members in your own but was wondering if you’d be down to merge and be one of the officers? There are more detailed things I’d like to talk about regarding this but what do you say we talk about it through line @Journ£¥ is my line I’d and in game if your interested with negotiation, thank you.

Shall we merge brother? You will have the alliance officership and together we will be more strong I recruited 2 strong members today one above 1.1 million and other about 721k rating respectively now we have 12 members with 5 strong members and if we combine together we will reach about 8 million rating with just 16 members and we will be very and hard to beat.
  • Journey5Journey5 Posts: 17
    I’m sorry that’s not gonna work for us, thank you for your time.