**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Henchman not working consistently

This is occurring in variant 6.1.1.

I'm using void and hulk synergy to get fury whenever I do a heavy. Sometimes it purifies the poison debuff, other times it doesn't. See attached video, esp at the 60 and 75 second marks.

It took me awhile to get past the initial Annihilus fight BC I don't have the best options so this bug is costly for me, and I expect it to be fixed and to be compensated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oP6GqdSoKh_icoQnYW_A8yzU4IjxEOq5/view?usp=drivesdk

Comments

• thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Don't tell me you have the pacify mastery

This makes a lot of sense thank you! So if I take pacify off then it would work 100 percent right?
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Don't tell me you have the pacify mastery

This makes a lot of sense thank you! So if I take pacify off then it would work 100 percent right?
    It should. Pacify is not worth it nowadays. It messes more things up rather than help honestly
    Good to know. I came back after retiring for about 3 years when magik limbo etc was a problem. But I noticed munash still runs it.

What about petrify? I forget the logic but I don't want that with voids heal reversal right?