**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Soloing The Champion Boss With Kamala Khan

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
Detailed explanation on how to land that solo:

https://youtu.be/zvCtOeEZrz8

Comments

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Thought I’d explain what needs to be done since there’s so much going on in the fight. Swedeah’s video was really helpful but it lacked any sort of detailed explanation. So here’s a tear down of the requirements from my own solo. Hope this helps.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Neat!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Shoryuken
    The path leading up to The Champion is more BS than the actual fight itself with that power gain Magik and Iceman. All in all, this fight is more manageable if your go in with a game plan to do what you want to do to keep his Persistent charges in check.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    @SatsuiNoHadou bud if we somehow get hit or clipped in middle then do we have to restart quest or it is still possible to clear the fight without much panic

@SatsuiNoHadou bud if we somehow get hit or clipped in middle then do we have to restart quest or it is still possible to clear the fight without much panic

If you get KOed before the final 40% it is possible to revive and take him down without much difficulty. But if you die within the final 40% when his mediums are unblockable it’s gonna be an uphill mountain to try to keep his persistent charges in check while intercepting like a God to get to your sp1s. I would rather start the whole fight over if possible by pausing before you die & just pot up to restart the fight from the beginning.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i might be a bit out of the loop here, but who's the girl on the thumbnail on the right?
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Can I use both my Duped 6* and 5* Kamala together for this?

Can I use both my Duped 6* and 5* Kamala together for this?

Yes you definitely can.