**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding little help for next rankups

DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone I need a little help with my rankups. I have started this account just 11-12 days back and right now have completed till 5.2.2. My focus is to get uncollected before this month ends so that I can get the better calender rewards. My secondary focus is to kill that korg on epic sq Chapter2 quest2 and don't seem to have any counter for him.I am totally free to play and got 3 t4cc each of skill and mystic and 1t4 cc of other classes. Considering all this whom out of Immortal hulk, spider ham, BWDO, killmonger, proxima midnight, sunspot and long shot should I rank 4.Their is also one more catch here that I can only take these champs to rank 4 only except longshot whom I can take to rank 5. As I already discussed my prime focus is collector and korg in epic sq chapter2 quest2.

Comments

• DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Also forgot to mention that my aegon is almost sig 99 and I will be taking him to rank5 before going in for the collector.
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    Sunspot take him up then spider-ham and than longshot and if you have the time try and learn ihulk cause hes good