**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening question

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Whom should i awaken? Got a 4 star AG from act 4 100% exploration. I am a UC player, and I am yet to finish 5.3 and 5.4, and then do full exploration of act 5.

Awakening question 43 votes

Corvus
20%
AzKicker316F4k3_GaM3rMalreck04Wine_LoverDeaconEwell65SSS69odishika123RiptideDraconic_12 9 votes
Prof X
4%
SeenkScrubhan 2 votes
Hyperion
46%
Lightburn22Fred_JoeityMaratoxOmedennDavepool87RenaxqqŘïdđhįmDawsManHagureMeijinGr8TonyStarkStebo_79Will3808Valentinos13AGENT_A7KtofuシSirGamesBondWill7Salve_maker05MrInsanityAndyBeardo 20 votes
CMM
2%
Sahil_R_Rana 1 vote
Blade
4%
WordunkenBerjibs 2 votes
Guardian
18%
Foxhero007Sarvanga1_AMS94IronGladiator22HoitadoMasaraksh1Real_Madrid_76_2LORDSPOOKY66 8 votes
Medusa
0%
IMIW
2%
Drake2078 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    How many sigs do you have?

If you’ve got a few Guardian, but if not hype
  • Options
    I can take up tech sigs to 35-40
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

How many sigs do you have?

If you’ve got a few Guardian, but if not hype

Don't you mean it the other way around?
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Btw before exploring act5, complete 6.1 after 5.4. Cav gives way more benefits. Then explore act5.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Everyone's recommending hype but I would definitely say corvus, my duped four star got me through a lot of 5.4
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Whom should i awaken? Got a 4 star AG from act 4 100% exploration. I am a UC player, and I am yet to finish 5.3 and 5.4, and then do full exploration of act 5.

Trust me, there are so many bot/tech-boi's in 5.3 and 5.4. Hyperion should be excellent with the awakened ability considering the buffs last more longer.
    People say Corvus' ability comes in clutch in so many places. But honestly, not much in ACT 5, unless you wanna tank hits.
    Prof X' awakened ability gives him a nice bonus, but he doesn't need it.
    Blade's regen...... I don't know, never had Blade to talk about.
    Guardian if you could give him a high amount of sigs.
    Medusa could be great, shutting down the robots and etc. But Hyperion would manage it in a much fun method.
    [Probably the weirdest choice, but if I had Nick, I would go CMM.]

Your thought consideration should be chiefly between Hyperion & Guardian, Medusa's awakening is IMO only defensive need, the attack is an additional 600+ with 3 furies, which would be equal to 1 fury of Hyperion.

Hyperion if aggressive playing, Guardian if defensive.
  • Options
    Seems Hyperion is the way to go. Thanks a lot guys!
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    I'd go hype personally
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Because of where you are I suggest awakening either hype or Medusa because you’re mainly looking for damage right now.
  • Options
    Unknown_LegendUnknown_Legend Posts: 128
    Prof X is OP , He doesn't require awakening