**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is stealthy worth a sig investment (and if so how much?)

so question about sigging up, have a 5/65 sig 20 stealthy (naturally duped) and since I love the champion and plan on doing a second (and maybe more) LOL path with him as well as some v5 exploration with him is it worth investing some sigs in him (and if so how much?) Things to consider, 1) I recently put up 9 million points in the mr negative arena for the 4 star as he has a synergy with stealthy that gives him two relatively thick degens or some nice extra utility with armour breaks. Whilst this is not game breaking it is 90% of modified attack which with fury up and extra attack synergy on my 5/65 amounts to a 300 per tick degen, doesn't sound like much but 300 every half second = 9,000 damage over the full 15 second duration, and this triggers twice so total 18,000 extra damage that gets past armour and resistance. 2. the side quest has given a nice chunk of skill sigs so I have 80 to invest and don't plan on using them on anyone else currently.

finally his sig scales from 10%-40% increased potency on fury, currently at 14.61% at sig 20, investing the full 80 would take him to 27.31% at sig 100 providing a solid 3/4 of his total sig value. using the graph from auntm.ai and my own points about the synergy where would you say the sweet spot for sig investment is with stealthy?

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    TBH he don't need it. Without Sig and with Sig it doesn't make much difference. I had 5/65 unawakened for long time and he was fine. I duped naturally some months ago and I didn't noticed much different
    But if you are prestige man than yes pump as many you can. He gave very high prestige
    I pumped 120 sigs in blade than my stealthy. So you can understand how his Sig ability is imp
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Will increase his dmg output by 10 percent. 80 sig stones are not worth that imo
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

TBH he don't need it. Without Sig and with Sig it doesn't make much difference. I had 5/65 unawakened for long time and he was fine. I duped naturally some months ago and I didn't noticed much different
    But if you are prestige man than yes pump as many you can. He gave very high prestige
    I pumped 120 sigs in blade than my stealthy. So you can understand how his Sig ability is imp

I always get 2 disagrees. Love to see the invisible disagree angels once to speak up with proper argument
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    It comes down to personal preference and your account scenario...i gave my 6* stealthy an ag and am putting my skill sig stones into him...i like the champ and i already have 5/65 sig 200 aegon and a 5/65 fury...but if u are yet to pull aegon,i would recommend saving your stones for him...other than him,stealthy is one of the better skill champs to put sig stones into as it gives him a pretty good damage boost and his prestige is good
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

I always get 2 disagrees. Love to see the invisible disagree angels once to speak up with proper argument
    I didn't disagree, but I will answer verbally: Imo, the sig can make quite a bit ofa difference. For you it made little difgerence because it starts at 10% and goes basically as a line (linear scaling). But at high sig the difference is noticeable. And since your goal is a 100% uptime of this fury, it makes a difference.

For a 5/65 it is 3.9k fury unawakened and 5.46k max sig. So with a base attack of 2600, it is either +150% base attack (250% total) or +210% of base attack (so 310% total)