**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Advacement + Thronebreaker Arena Crystals

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
I have almost 5 million BC saved up now and was curious as to how many points that would earn me if I used them to open the new Thronebreaker Arena Crystals. Upon checking, they are yet to be listed so for science, I checked my SA points and opened one. Sure enough, 0 points awarded...

@Kabam Miike are there plans to add these new crystals to the list of eligible crystals for Summoner Advancement?
Arena Crystals give 20 pts towards SA
Uncollected Arena Crystals are x5 the cost and give 100 pts towards SA
Thronebreaker Arena Crystals are x5 the cost of UCs so they will award 500 pts if added???? 🥺

Thanks for looking into this.

https://youtu.be/cxwkF0efi7s

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Really disappointed that this has not been added to summoner advancement. I was looking forward to adding some huge points to SA.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I have almost 5 million BC saved up now and was curious as to how many points that would earn me if I used them to open the new Thronebreaker Arena Crystals. Upon checking, they are yet to be listed so for science, I checked my SA points and opened one. Sure enough, 0 points awarded...

@Kabam Miike are there plans to add these new crystals to the list of eligible crystals for Summoner Advancement?
    Arena Crystals give 20 pts towards SA
    Uncollected Arena Crystals are x5 the cost and give 100 pts towards SA
    Thronebreaker Arena Crystals are x5 the cost of UCs so they will award 500 pts if added???? 🥺

Thanks for looking into this.

https://youtu.be/cxwkF0efi7s

Summoner Advancement is heavily outdated.
    Not only Thronebreaker crystals are not contributing points, but Dual crystals and other newer crystals are not contributing points either.
    The devs seem to be lazy to code every new crystal they add to interact with other aspects of the game, so this accumulates to having severely outdated events.
    P.S. SA rewards are outdated also 😉