**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Buffs

I just got a Black Bolt in the form of my second 6 star. Not happy. Would like for older champions that aren’t good nor viable such as Black Bolt to be buffed.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    What do you think they've been doing with 3 champ buffs basically every month?
  • Options
    YoungDaq.YoungDaq. Posts: 43
    I’m aware, just kinda frustrating how i grind ceaselessly just to receive a deplorable character
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Dud 6*s (especially early ones) really hurt man, don't worry though you'll get better ones! Hoping you get a great champ next crystal!
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Ah yes, another "i get that 6* so kabam must buff him"
  • Options
    Thanks herald!
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    this might just be me trying to be an optimist, but black bolt isn't the worst. he can have some big yellow numbers, but he doesn't have much utility
  • Options
    Bair yeah he’s fairly useful with hit monkey and the inhumane royal syngery but he needs all that plus awakening 😒
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Then let me explain: they buff champions for quite some time.

They rework useless OG ones (BP)
    They do value updates of lower mid-tier champs (CW)
    They rebalance newly released duds (Moleman)

The odds of BB being buffed aren't that bad actually
  • Options
    Kerneas yeah he’s old and also not that good so he does have a high chance in the future to be honest
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    BB has already been buffed.

They removed the recoil damage he used to have on his SP2. 🤣
  • Options
    Damien lmao 💀
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Drippy said:

I’m aware, just kinda frustrating how i grind ceaselessly just to receive a deplorable character

Yes, and everyone's been there. Ignoring - for a second - the fact that black bolt with synergies is amazing, everyone has bad six star luck at one point or another.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Find my posts where i asked for OG cap, rhino, and iron patriot to get buffed when i pulled them. Trade you these 3 for black bolt because he hits pretty damn hard with synergies and i love the inhumans. Believe you need him awakened however, could most certainly have been worse.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    My first 6 stars were trash too, your luck will turn around eventually
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

Find my posts where i asked for OG cap, rhino, and iron patriot to get buffed when i pulled them. Trade you these 3 for black bolt because he hits pretty damn hard with synergies and i love the inhumans. Believe you need him awakened however, could most certainly have been worse.

*Silent Ghost, CAIW and Nick flex in the BG*

/s

And OP,