**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What can we expect from July 4th?

I am just wondering based on last years deals and the progression of the player base what we can expect for specifically cavalier and thronebreaker deals this year. Of course no one knows for sure but I am curious as to what people think.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    There will be pretty much everything endgame: 6* AG (maybe generic), ton of 6* crystals (class&nexus), R4 resources, t5cc etc.

Also I hope they increase the units in arena after july 4th. Tgis convenient reduction before this major event culd be a legit and faur strategy, but I hope they will make arenas more profittable again sooner than in this fall
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping the unit offers are garbage because I don't want to burn my units lol. I've saved over 25k
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    TB: moderate increase on for-cash offers, mild increase on for-unit offers. Value of T5CC has depreciated a bit for TB, but the shiny new cats are there to fill the void.

Cav and below:
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I'm hoping the unit offers are garbage because I don't want to burn my units lol. I've saved over 25k

That's an interesting take. What will you use your units for?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I am TB so what ever they throw 😂😂
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    A whole bunch of T6B and T3A
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    @Pulyaman said:

6-Star Vision Classic. B)
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Hopefully decent 6* rankup mats for Cav.. I won't dig very deep unless it means getting to r3 or a whole lot closer.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I checked the units deals last year and if they keep things unchanged or just make it a little better it will be a huge disappointment.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

@Pulyaman said:

6-Star Vision Classic. B)
    I prefer the other vision. Both need awakening to be great, but I feel the power steal is better than gaining power over x seconds.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Shafting.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    6* SIG STONES .....Only resource I care about and hopefully they aren't as stingy with them as they have been the last 8 months. Other than that, I'm hoping they keep the AG selector.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Sparx265 said:

I am just wondering based on last years deals and the progression of the player base what we can expect for specifically cavalier and thronebreaker deals this year. Of course no one knows for sure but I am curious as to what people think.

You can expect buyers remorse when you shell out £100’s on virtual currency and sleeping on the sofa if your wife finds out how much you have actually spent on a video game...
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★
    I am UC so I expect 5 star nexus and 6 star shards
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    I was going to say whatever it is, Cavs will complain but this thread covered it pretty well.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Looooool ... I wish bro .. that's what Cavaliers got last year and for almost 10k units ...try to push for Cavaliers for some decent deals .. UC and challengers gonna get smoked .
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping for a six star class nexus on the briefcase or loot bag. I want the odin to be a bunch of r4 materials so then I won't have to spend that money (don't want r4 mats rn).
    Rohit_316 said:

Looooool ... I wish bro .. that's what Cavaliers got last year and for almost 10k units ...try to push for Cavaliers for some decent deals .. UC and challengers gonna get smoked .
    Naw, they screw cav players to entice them to hit TB. They know how to hand out balanced deals for Uncollected and below. Obviously the rewards will be objectively better for cavs, but I wouldn't be worried about being Uncollected for July fourth.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Thronebreaker Odin deal:
    -class 6* nexus selector
    -6* awakening gem crystal/selector
    -bit of t6/t3a
    -347.892 gold

....at bare minimum
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    Hopefully a selector AG so I can awaken omega red. It has been over a year trying to dupe him.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Hopefully a selector AG so I can awaken omega red. It has been over a year trying to dupe him.

Yes I would awaken Aegon and then pull him from a basic the next day.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

Sparx265 said:

You can expect buyers remorse when you shell out £100’s on virtual currency and sleeping on the sofa if your wife finds out how much you have actually spent on a video game...
    How does one prepare for remorse and disappointing pulls that will surely happen? Sigh...