Who should I awaken

sufsadis121sufsadis121 Member Posts: 28
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    It depends a little on the rest of your roster. The two main champs that I would recommend you focus on ranking up out of all of those are Magneto and Apocalypse. Magneto is a beast against anyone who is tagged as being #metal, while Apocalypse boosts all of the mutants on your team and can even turn one of them into a Horseman - in addition to being a (from what I've heard - I don't have him myself) pretty great champ. So if you have a lot of good mutants already, I would probably go with ranking up Apocalypse. If you're lacking on that front, it might be wiser to rank up Magneto instead.

With that being said, I would then use the awakening gem on whoever you decide to focus on. It's unnecessary to awaken one if you don't end up using him immediately.

With that being said, I don't think either of those two options or any of the other champs really need an awakening gem if those are still a precious resource to you. Apocalypse's ability allows him to heal a bit in between fights, while Magneto grants him a lot of small bonuses. I think both are worth spending sig stones on if you have them, but I wouldn't use an awakening gem on either of them unless I had those in abundance.

You could always save the gem for someone like Namor or Omega Red, in case you pull them later. Those champs definitely need to be awakened and high or max sig. I've made the mistake of using an awakening gem on a "bad" champ only to then pull an amazing one and finding myself lacking a gem to awaken their god-tier signature ability.

Don't make my mistake!

I can also recommend a site called Auntm.ai. It has all information about every champion in the game, so you can check what every signature ability does and if you need to fully rank it up or if you can just leave it at sig1 and be happy. It's an amazing site that I use all the time.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Apoc or wolvie both benfit from crazy regen
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Member Posts: 4,157 ★★★★★
    Wolvie