**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much harder is act 7 vs act 6?

Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
I am one quest away from beating act 6, the grandmaster is all that is left. On the assumption that I can kill him within the next month, how hard is act 7.1 and 7.2 completion compared to act 6 completion?

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    -50% difficulty increase
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    You’re won’t notice any thing harder at all
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    easier is all according to the summoner's skill set and ability. but i can tell you that it is EXTREMELY more enjoyable for me than Act 6. the design, the length ... in just about every aspect Act 7 > Act 6.

• Options
    tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    I completed 7.1 and 7.2 in under a month after I finished act 6
    Its just so easy so many nodes benefit you and best of all its fun. :)
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    not harder but actually fun if you know what you are doing and what you are required to do for nodes! act 6 is pure ****
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Act 6 is garbage, ngl. I think I'll explore act 7 before going back for it. Even with 30+ 5/65 champs, it still forces you to use revives. You just cannot escape without spending items. Plus it's way too long.
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Act 7 is joke easy.

7.2 was fun, but ridiculous how easy they made it. About -100% from act 6. Although since the nerf and going back for carina challenges act 6 is not too bad now
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    It’s actually easier and more entertaining and intriguing.