**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Difference between the 2 Platoon incursion deals?

KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
Incursion store has 2 PlatPool packages, 1 for 15k artifacts and 1 for 20k

Other than the 20k requiring Cavalier attainment, what's the difference between the 2?

They both offer the same arm piece, the same # of crystals and the same drop rates. Why would I ever buy the 20k package?

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious but other than making 2nd purchase more expensive, this makes no sense

Comments

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    15k is 5*, 20k is 6* version
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    One is for 6* Platpool the other for the 5*
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    But they both have the exact same names for the body parts

I read the 6* version as all the same 5* body parts + the new booty part not yet released

It thru are indeed 2 separate sets of body parts, having the same name is unnecessarily confusing
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    The pieces have different names. The 6-star one has a "super" almost at the end of it
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Are the units amount different in them....?

I know that I am nowhere close to get platpool.
    I just want units from them.