**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any tips?

4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
Hey there kind stranger if you have any information I would like to know if I am ready to take on 6.2.4-6.2.6 any advice would be appreciated thanks!
ave any i
n
fo

Comments

• Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Definitely. It coated me 7 revives on mordo and 12 revives on champion lol. But I had no counters and just went in with random r4s. Ht for mordo and doom for champion are perfect. It's just that u may want to grind some units like 500 or so for backup. Or some revives from act content. Ur champions are solid, just get some precaution.
    Ps: R5 that ghost.
  • Options

Definitely. It coated me 7 revives on mordo and 12 revives on champion lol. But I had no counters and just went in with random r4s. Ht for mordo and doom for champion are perfect. It's just that u may want to grind some units like 500 or so for backup. Or some revives from act content. Ur champions are solid, just get some precaution.
    Ps: R5 that ghost.

Thanks for the advice it is much appreciated also yea ghost is my next priority once i get the t5b
  • Options
    Thank you so much wordunken that helps a ton also yes I do not have quake and I unfortunately don’t have hood as a 5* I do have wasp however and will be trying to use ghost more thank you for your advice