UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Cavalier Daily Cards

Hello,

This new cavalier selector deal doesn’t seem as appealing as the daily cavalier Crystal card. Will the old deal be coming back or are we stuck with this inferior deal?

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Did Thronebreakers get their own daily selector card too?
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 42
    Nope
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 213 ★★
    edited June 2021
    250 per day of 6* shards (7.5k total over 30 days) doesn’t seem like a great deal. Plus the 2.5k shards at purchase would give you one random 6* for $50. If they double the daily 6* shards I might consider it. I might end up with Groot for $50 and it would have been a painful wait to get a pull like that.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 551 ★★★
    Not worth it. The only monthly deal that worked for me was the one with the cavalier crystals, one/day. I got 4 6* champs out of it.