**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mcu looks

My idea is to change champions like Doctor Strange to look like they do in the MCU.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    This isn't a MCU game. It's a Marvel game.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Tsank said:

My idea is to change champions like Doctor Strange to look like they do in the MCU.

I wish there was a MCU Thanos in this game, but on the flip side I hope the MCU Doctor Doom looks as good as the MCOC Doctor Doom.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    My idea is to change all the MCU versions in to 616-versions, and if there's one already, the AoA one. In case there's no Age of Apocalypse version available, or deceased in the comics, I'll gladly accept them wearing a Kitty Pryde costume instead, at lest untill she appears in the game.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Searmenis said:

My idea is to change all the MCU versions in to 616-versions, and if there's one already, the AoA one. In case there's no Age of Apocalypse version available, or deceased in the comics, I'll gladly accept them wearing a Kitty Pryde costume instead, at lest untill she appears in the game.

Ooh, AoA versions would be sick!! I’d love that….

Even better if all the AoA versions were obtainable with Sigil credits 😝

J/K

But I genuinely do like the AoA versions. AoA and Onslaught sagas need to be in this game - but imagine how “swole” the mutant class would be.
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    Kabam could always add Skins just in case there are people who like the current designs of characters in this game.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Aburaees said:

Searmenis said:

Ooh, AoA versions would be sick!! I’d love that….

Even better if all the AoA versions were obtainable with Sigil credits 😝

J/K

But I genuinely do like the AoA versions. AoA and Onslaught sagas need to be in this game - but imagine how “swole” the mutant class would be.
    I just hope if they decide to do another version of X character in the future, to be from the AoA universe, not cough-cough old man logan stuff
  • TsankTsank Posts: 4
    Thanks for the comments and it would make more sense if they added characters