**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Almost Throne Breaker!

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
I currently have 41000 mutant t5 shards, and next month am hoping to get the remaining shards.
This is my current mutant roster (for Cable I do not have any Apocalypse for his synergy but maybe that might change). Who should I rank 3?

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Grats!
  • MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50
    Old man logan
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Old man Logan.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    It depends a little on what type of content you're going after next. I've found OML really useful in most of the Mutant chapters of Cav EQ as of late, so he'll probably be my next mutant 6* rank-up (although to r2, not 3). Since Cav EQ is a pretty stable way to farm t5cc each month, it might be worth taking into consideration. While you don't get the most t5cc each month, the Nexus at least allows you to target whatever class catalyst you need reasonably often.

Sabretooth is also a really solid champ but I don't know exactly where he would excel (if anywhere).

The others? Nah. You might wait for Apoc or rank up Cable in anticipation of pulling him, but that feels like a risky thing to do. I've been hunting after Apoc for ages and not pulled him despite using all of my 5* shards on Skill/Mutant Dual Crystals for months.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    FatalEnd said:

If I were you, I would wait and rank up none. Waiting sucks, but, having to rank up one of these sucks even more.

Yep same, I could count the benefits of TB on one hand so it wouldn't make sense to r3 a champion you wouldn't use.
    But if you really want TB bad then I would go OML, but I truly think you should wait.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Wait. If you plan to spend before July 4th I'd go OML because the offers on July fourth may bring you very close to another t5cc. Also you'll open a ton of good six stars. If you don't plan to spend, just wait till you pull a really good champion. Any champion is good to rank up for TB. OML is good because he has decent damage and everything so R3 makes him a beast. Whereas Red Mags is still crushing at r2.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Personally, I would wait. But if youre antsy to get TB, then OML would be soooo cool.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Old man Logan.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

I currently have 41000 mutant t5 shards, and next month am hoping to get the remaining shards.
    This is my current mutant roster (for Cable I do not have any Apocalypse for his synergy but maybe that might change). Who should I rank 3?

I think you should wait for better option or unless you pull appoc because the way content is moving you dont want to waste t5cc on champ that you won't use.