**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 49 and... What am I to do with myself?

Kaiser_ViiKaiser_Vii Posts: 17
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I'm level 49 and as you can see I'm just beginning to gather a 5* roster... It's a bit slow and I don't know what to do in game most times I just open and close it. I want to do variant and I hear variant 4 is good to ease in with but I don't have the roster diversity and it's the same for most EQ. Roster diversity. Now to go open 5* Wasp for the third time this month.
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    That Wasp hits super hard, and I would love to have even 8 dupes on her! ( Sadly I don't even have a version of her)
    Try to awaken Archangel, he's really an awesome guy to have ranked-up. Guilly 2099 is awesome! Congrats!
    Try to hit the story quests, explore event quests, and side quests. You still have a long way to go for Variants.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    Why don't you go for cav? You've got some amazing champs to do it. As well you could grind arena. See if you enjoy alliance war. In 4h and 15 minutes there will be a whole bunch of new content for you to do.
  • Kaiser_ViiKaiser_Vii Posts: 17
    DawsMan said:

Why don't you go for cav? You've got some amazing champs to do it. As well you could grind arena. See if you enjoy alliance war. In 4h and 15 minutes there will be a whole bunch of new content for you to do.

I just completed my very first AW season this past one, looking forward to the new one. Cav is a good milestone. I'll work on that. I don't really enjoy monthly EQ except for the stories and dialogue, and the SQs with limited entries and keys/tickets are the worst. So cav it is. Thanks bud.
  • Kaiser_ViiKaiser_Vii Posts: 17

That Wasp hits super hard, and I would love to have even 8 dupes on her! ( Sadly I don't even have a version of her)
    Try to awaken Archangel, he's really an awesome guy to have ranked-up. Guilly 2099 is awesome! Congrats!
    Try to hit the story quests, explore event quests, and side quests. You still have a long way to go for Variants.

I would have loved her months ago when I was going uncollected, but now I've been a bit spoiled by stark spidey, gully99 and second best Cosmic himself. 😅😅😅
    I love Archangel and Namor, (coincidentally the only proper mutants I possess) and I cannot figure who to R4.