**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just defeated Grandmaster

As the title says, I just beat the grandmaster. From the rewards I got pretty bad six stars, but the five stars totally made up for it. I awakened my Claire and got a stryfe and sunspot. I have enough resources to take one to r5 and awaken one. I don’t have a ton of mutant sigs tho. After I r5 one of them I will take on act 7. Which one should I rank up?

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Those are great 5* pulls. I suggest rank 5ing Claire. She has more utility and will help more in act 7.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Oh yea I meant to say, I have Claire at r5 already, what I am debating is too take sunspot or stryfe to r5.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Sparx265 said:

Oh yea I meant to say, I have Claire at r5 already, what I am debating is too take sunspot or stryfe to r5.

Stryfe
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Sparx265 said:

Neither. Sunspot has great damage and everything but for Act 7 there are better mutants, and champs in general. Stryfe is ok, but his ramp up can take a while and I'm not sure how good he is for Act 7. you don't need to rank anyone so I would wait.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    congrats!