**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should daily crystals get claimed by themselves?

Barri8Barri8 Posts: 108
I think this would be a great feature as you would get maximum efficiency of daily crystals.

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I think if you log in/are logged in when the crystal is live you should be able to claim it.

If not, then it waits unclaimed until you log in
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Even if they went into overflow with a 1-2 hr expiry .. would be better than now .. but overall not the biggest issue with the game at the moment ... ;)

This is kinda like complaining about the door lock in the back seat not working properly when you're at the side of the road, waiting for the tow truck because you're in an accident and your car is mangled ...
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

The point of the crystals is for you to log in to the game.

I thought that was the point for the log in calendar
    There are a lot of points for logging in. ;) . But, I think they should be like the calendar. If you login once a day, the daily crystal should be claimed for that day. I can understand the point of 4 hr crystals, it basically requires you to login every 4 hrs.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    This would be a QOL update...lol
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I would like to be able to claim it from the button instead of having it send me to the open screen everytime. Make a separate option to open from the claim.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

The point of the crystals is for you to log in to the game.

Unfortunately, this.
    But, you can make it like the calendar login. You don't need to login at a specific time, you can login once a day and claim both the calendar and the daily crystal.