Does the New Mystic Cav Node not count Ability Regen?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
I brought in my 6 Star Diablo just because I was curious if he'd actually have a Use somewhere, but the Regen from his Passive Life Stitch And the Regen from his Sp1 wouldn't activate the "Occult Equilibrium" Node at all...
Node states: Each time a Mystic Attacker gains a Regeneration Effect, Power Drain 10% of the Defender's Max Power. (then the secondary Node give you a Passive Fury everytime you use an sort of Power Control)
It definitely doesn't Have to be a Regen Buff, because I also tested Dr Strange for fun and he Power Drained in his 3rd Phase which is a Power Gain Buff that has the Secondary Effect of Life Steal.

So am I missing something here, or is it an interaction issue? (I also intentionally took a bunch of Damage to make sure Full Health wasn't stopping it, it didn't change anything)
I'm gonna test it with some other Champions just to see what works and what doesn't, feel free to do the same if you run into any other Mystic not working.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Guillotine Classic's Life Steal also works and that's not tied to a Regen Buff/Passive, so I'm not sure why Diablo's isn't working.
    Magik's Limbo works.
    However Hood's Life Steal off Stagger Consumption doesn't work... Hmm
    Mojo's Passive Regen and Black Widow Claire Voyant Sp2 Life Steal also works.
    That's all the testing I'll do for now, want to get back to completing the Quests.
  • Trizzy_MillzTrizzy_Millz Member Posts: 30

If you have gameplay you should drop it into bugs. It's absolutely not working for just any champ. Like you mentioned, certain characters refer effects are not working.