**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is The Hood 5 star good?

Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So, Yesterday i got a 5 star The Hood. He is my first 5 star, so i just wanna know if he is a good champ as a 5 star.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218
    @The_beast123 whatdya think?
    Ok thanks, Btw u have got the ghost!!!!!!!!!! rlly??? thats my top second fav champ in the whole game. So i just changed morningstar for hood and took him to r2 max
    Also tbh i have 2 accs in mcoc my 2nd acc is this acc this is my alt acc. In this im on act 4.2.3. But in my main acc im uncollected in on act 5.3.1 and stuck there how did u get past chap 3 and 4 of act 5??
    in which act r u on?
    did u finish labyrinth of legends and abyss and grandmaster gaunglet?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

Also tbh i have 2 accs in mcoc my 2nd acc is this acc this is my alt acc. In this im on act 4.2.3. But in my main acc im uncollected in on act 5.3.1 and stuck there how did u get past chap 3 and 4 of act 5??

5.3 is just ramp up champions and long fights. AEgon, Guilly 2099, Doom, Mags, are great options. Ghost shines as well. Aegon and guilly ramp up really well and get insane damage and benefits.
    Ok @DawsMan i am trying to find dr doom where can i get him from i opened a bunch of 4 star crystals and just 1 5 star crystal

Ok @DawsMan i am trying to find dr doom where can i get him from i opened a bunch of 4 star crystals and just 1 5 star crystal

Yeah that's the only place you can get him. Crystals. You can target him in this months event crystals, so complete objectives and get those shards.
    i opened 1 crystal got 3 star silver surfer but i will still keep on grinding r u thornbreaker? @DawsMan
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

in which act r u on?

I'm currently 1 quest away from Cavalier, that is 6.1.6

Ok thanks, Btw u have got the ghost!!!!!!!!!! rlly??? thats my top second fav champ in the whole game. So i just changed morningstar for hood and took him to r2 max

Ah, yes, I do have her. But trust me, I play her the worst :D
    And if you really wish to have some suggestions about how to get through 5.3 and 5.4, please post the roster of them too.
    edited June 2021

in which act r u on?

woww!! that is so close. For me it is like a dream to reach cav or thornbreaker. Coz i dont have enough five stars and less iso 8 and main drawback is im f2p. R u f2p or p2w

And if you really wish to have some suggestions about how to get through 5.3 and 5.4, please post the roster of them too.
    Haha! Im sure u play ghost very well. Coz u got knowledge of lots of mcoc champs and she is a 6 star also. Sure after i get my acc back i will send ss of my rooster
    @The_beast123 pls check ur inbox in forums i have messaged

in which act r u on?

woww!! that is so close. For me it is like a dream to reach cav or thornbreaker. Coz i dont have enough five stars and less iso 8 and main drawback is im f2p. R u f2p or p2w
    I am free to play. It is not that tough TBH, provided you do the needful.
    I'm a very laidback guy, I've been playing this game for almost more than a year now... With plenty of breaks.
    ohk

Haha! Im sure u play ghost very well. Coz u got knowledge of lots of mcoc champs and she is a 6 star also. Sure after i get my acc back i will send ss of my rooster
    Lol, no. I am learning with the intercepts, coupled with a lil phasing, but I'm still not good enough to special intercept with her, and hence why I claim I can't play her good, and also hunt for Wasp.
    Yeah ghost wasp and antman have synergy right?
    pls check dm in forum

i opened 1 crystal got 3 star silver surfer but i will still keep on grinding r u thornbreaker? @DawsMan

Nice, yeah I hit thronebreaker a few days back. Had completed act 6 for a while but finally got a cosmic t5cc and took CGR up.
    Nice @DawsMan
    @The_beast123 i opened 2 5 star hero crystal now and guess what i got?

Guillotine and antman. Normal guillotine not gully 2099 :( ;(
    :cry::cry: why kabaaaammmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! i grinded sooooo hardddddddd for thoseee??????

@The_beast123 i opened 2 5 star hero crystal now and guess what i got?

Guillotine and antman. Normal guillotine not gully 2099 :( ;(

Someone of the 2 is getting an overhaul, so don't worry!
    Yea ok, Actually either gully or antman is getting buffed. But before the buff itself i got both, so i doesnt matter to me who gets buffed. Coz ive got both at 5 star
    As a first 6 star crystal do u prefer to buy featured or basic 6 star shard crystal?

As a first 6 star crystal do u prefer to buy featured or basic 6 star shard crystal?

It's not about 1st for me. I would never buy featured.... I still haven't been able to convince myself to buy the featured 5 stars.

I still need to expand my roster, so the extra 5k can come very handy for me to help about that.
    I would recommend the same to you, especially since it's your 1st 6 star.
    If you get someone good, then it's alright, but if not, it haunts us always lol.